Project Life Cycle
From start to finish - organize the entire life cycle of your projects using Kanban. Professional portfolio management ensures that projects flow methodically from idea to completion, making sure that all decision-makers are integrated into the approval process and quality requirements with regard to budget, resource planning and the description of objectives are met.
Using a Kanban board, projects can now be easily moved from status to status along the project workflow you have defined. You can also re-prioritize or group your projects by risk or project type.
Overview of all projects
- Display of all projects by status
- Grouping by program, project type, overall risk, business unit, project manager, priority
Change project properties
- Open the projects using the Kanban board cards
- Change the project status using drag and drop on the Kanban board
- Change the priority, project type, overall risk, the responsible business unit or the project manager using drag and drop
- Freely configurable Kanban board columns with project status
- Grouping of projects by various criteria
- Filtering of all projects by various criteria